AAAAAAGGGGHHH!!! All the random thoughts clogging my brain!! Can't... get... them... out!!
We have been without phone and internet service for several days and let me tell you - you have missed out on some stories.
Namely, the repairman trying to die in my driveway a few hours ago.
Anyhoo, I have got to go get up to date on all of you and get my thoughts in order before I can tell you about my husband's grandmother giving me her, um, er, special undergarments. (I'll give you time to go puke before I finish)
*whistling, twiddling thumbs, whistling*
All better now?
Schyler seems to still be recovering from pneumonia. She's better, but still tired and yucky.
I've also got to get some good garden pictures on here.
I know, what have you done without me?
Saturday, May 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
I'd been wondering where you were! Can you manage to stay put now? I've missed your humor. Do tell about the dying repairman!
I've missed you! Fill us in:)
Hi, again! :)
Glad you're back... and glad Schyler is feeling better.
Now I'm all curious, with no stories to satiate my need to understand. Especially about the undergarments.
I'm so jealous! People actually comment on your blog. Ha! :)
I cannot imagine these things, can't wait to read them.;)
Glad your Schyler is better.
Post a Comment