It's definitely my reason for exercising.
The Lemon Cupcake.
Oh how I dreamed of you for days on end. Your light and fluffy tartness beckoned me even in my dreams...Your creamy perfectly blended frosting haunting my every thought...Oh I am so into you...I have to will myself to not think of you...
Make some for yourself:
-Find you a good fluffy, white cake recipe and bake it.
-Add you some lemon juice and lemon zest. Lemon zest adds more lemony flavor (I think), so do what you like!
-Make some cream cheese frosting and again, add lemon juice and zest. The more the merrier for me, but do what you like!
Now, make some hot green tea and, guess what?! Add lemon! Take your tea and cupcake to a corner and enjoy for a good five minutes of uninterrupted lemony bliss.
That's what I did. Because that's what I like.


7 comments:
I want a lemon cupcake! That sounds so yummy!
Uhhh, it took you 5 minutes to eat that??? I would have inhaled that in less than 20 seconds!
Those look yummy!!!!
About the curriculum - I an using the math for now. I use A Reason for Handwriting for writing. The wonderful thing about this curriculum is that it is SO easy to incorporate YOUR choice of phonics, math, and even science into it.
My kids love it. They get up every morning and they just can't wait for school. It is a lot of reading, but I am amazed at how they are learning so well by listening to me read! I love what it has done for our home school experience!!
mmmm, sounds just perfect. such a great way to welcome spring.
therapy, honey. get some.
Oh Mollie, how I need therapy. But no therapist would take me...I guess for now tea and cakes will have to do!
Sounds amazing. And here I was trying to think about dieting.
(sigh)
Post a Comment