Well, here is one award that, I promise, I honestly did not think I had coming to me. I wouldn't describe myself as stylish, but I suppose there are different kinds of stylishness. Did I just make up a word again?Deb gave this to me and I confess, it was a while back. I have not been on top of all things blogalicious, but if something has to fall behind, better it be the blog. Thank you Deb for understanding and not chiding me for ignoring you, like I would have done, holed up in a corner somewhere sucking my thumb convinced that you hate me. Another reason why Deb is way better than me.
So I'm supposed to tell a little about myself, but what haven't I told you?! So until I can think of something, I'll tell you about some other blogs far superior to mine.
I've told you about Deb before, but if you haven't checked her out, you need to. One day I caught Schyler trying to tape the little pen that goes with our laptop to her head and when I asked her what she was doing, she said, so earnestly, "I'm trying to be like Deb." It made me happy. 'Cause I like Deb.
I also "ran across" this post by Emily one day. I don't believe in coincidence and this certainly was another uncoincidence. God sent me to her blog and I received such a blessing. She is the cutest little wife and mama and is, *ahem*, a few years my junior, which was convicting for me to find out because she is wise beyond her years. Her testimony is absolutely amazing so read it.
Well, I have diagnosed hypothyroidism. I don't think I've talked about that. I grudgingly take a prescription for it every day.
To help the symptoms I have, I recently added Kelp supplements for iodine, which can be low because of an underactive thyroid. I also take a high dose vitamin D supplement to replenish my lack of it. Soon I will lower my vitamin D to maintain.
Wow. That is so not interesting.
Even so, I am going to leave you with that. I just got home from a weekend trip and I am so tired so I'm going to bed!


3 comments:
I'm going to check out your new links after lunch. Congratulations on your award. It is much deserved!
Have a good day!
Hi Mrs. Jennifer, hope you're Kelp & vitamin D is helping.
I'll share with you what I've started trying, black strap molasses after seeing the 1 Tablespoon of which has 20% daily requirement of calcium & iron & copper & other essential minerals that we find hard to come by because of depleted farming soils.
It comes from sugar cane. After the sugars are processed out the second time the heavy minerals are left in what is called the 3rd process=Black Strap Molasses.
The sugar cane that has roots that go 3 feet into the ground that break the minerals free to go into the plant that makes it so nutritious when you use this 3rd process substance.
Young women & children especially need these. Couldn't hurt right? Cheap too. Good health to you! Love your blog!
Hi Mrs. Jennifer,
I like Deb too, she has a wonderful blog and a great wit.
I was using brown sugar for a while instead of white...brown sugar has molasses put back into it, but it doesn't work so well in my tea...I'll have to work on a way to get more molasses into my daily routine also, I've been looking for purslane ( a weed that grows abundantly, usually, and is packed with vitamins) but it has been scarce so far this year...sigh...
Post a Comment