We're not at church today...Schyler's got the pox. Chicken, not small.
So since we're at home on Sunday, I have been taking this time to ponder some deep, spiritual questions.
For example: Exactly how long do you have to live in one place before you correctly remember which drawer things are in?
We have lived in this home for six years. Which is a record for us - we moved 4 times in our first six years of marriage. I know, we were nuts. NUTS.
But anyways, I open at least two drawers before I correctly put anything away.
Socks? Underwear drawer, bra drawer, hmmmmmm[staring staring], AHA! Sock drawer!
EV-ER-Y-TIME.
Maybe that will be my New Year Resolution. Memorize my drawers and successfully put things away the first try.
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
What? Our Schyler sick? How come I did not know about this? Don't you know Aunt MamaHen is supposed to know such things.
Abbie wants you to put up a picture of her "spots."
If you get the drawer thing figured out let me know.
My husband will unload the dishwasher and pile half the stuff on the island and leave it because he says he doesn't know where it goes. Are you saying he might actually be telling the truth? And may not do it just to drive me insane? :)
I'm itchy just thinking about the pox! Hope she feels better soon!
Omigosh, Sherry! My hubby does the same thing. Funny thing is, he sure knows where those plates and forks are when it's time to eat! :-0
So sad about Baby Girl and the pox. Bless her little heart!
I do that too!! We just got all new bedroom furniture (a first in 8 years of marriage), so now I've got to start alllll over!! Wish me luck...
My problem is that I know where things go... I just have a tendency to throw them in the wrong drawers, or cabinets... or closets to get them out of my way in a hurry. Which ends up leaving me frustrated with myself in the long run. It's a cycle I just can't seem to break!!! Drives me nuts!
Post a Comment