Saturday, November 29, 2008

Monuments

My favorite girl and her favorite cousin posing at the park where we were walking off our ginormous lunch.

So the end is here. The worst day of the year for me. Thanksgiving is over, leftovers are long disposed of and all the family units have made our way back to our individual homes to try to reestablish some kind of order and routine before Monday.

My favorite girl had her first sleep-over with her favorite cousin, so we also celebrated that monumental first in our family. With that happening we celebrated another monumental first - mi esposo and I got to go be adults with my favorite cousins also accompanied with a sleep-over. Our sleep-over consisted of flourescent colored tree dwelling jungle creatures and a lot of public television.

I hope your Thanksgiving was as great as mine (probably was considering you are probably my family - the only ones I can guilt into reading this). I hope you love your crazy disfunctional family as much as I do ( again, probably so). Above all I hope the sincere love of Christ dwells in your heart. He is the giver of the kind of happiness that can't be taken away and after all, happiness is brilliant...
( no worries. I am sure that after I rest a little I will recall many family oddities for your entertainment.)







No comments: