SO I'm in there cutting up a semi-boneless ham for our lunch - okay do you know how bad stuff like that gets all up on my nerve ('cause I got just one good one left)? Mmmm semi? Either it has a bone or it doesn't. Make up your mind. Is it like being semi-pregnant? Or semi-married? Although some of you may argue with that one, sorry, I ain't buying. You is or you isn't.
But that's just me. You know how I have a love for the way we repackage things. I'm not sinning by my lack of self control, I'm just dramatic. It's not sin, it's an addiction. A disease. Well, it may be, but honey it's still sin. And I should know because I've got puuuulenty of it.
Did anyone read this article on the benefits of coffee? Oh I didn't read it either, I know the benefits of coffee. It's just great when someone finally agrees with me on something.
*okay update- I did go skim over it, had to make sure I wasn't sending you to something bad, and as usual, I'm right. Two cups of coffee every morning rocks.
Okay, now. Let's get to the nitty gritty. Did you read this article? It is really so sad. This woman decided she didn't want to be a mother anymore. Her words were "full time mother". You know this kind of goes back to being semi something. You either are or you aren't honey and guess what? You are.
I mean I know this happens all the time. People use drugs and give up their kids, people drink and give up their kids. But see, with this lady it's okay - because she's "successful". Do you see the double standards of the world? I mean do ya'?? Or is it just me?
Well, anyway...[flattening hair while my face returns to it's natural color] you ladies have a great day. I am going to go don an apron and bake some flippin' cookies.
Monday, March 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I did see that article...(about the lady).
I feel so sad that people equate "just being a mom" as something negative..It's the most rewarding job in the world.
Are you having semi-sandwiches with that ham? :P
I just had my healthy mornin' joe!
what kind of cookies are flippin' cookies? Can I have the recipe?
I would have loved being a mom, but my disability made that vocation impossible. So it's hard to see women do this. Yet, a close family member left her child. Sad. Thankfully, that child had a wonderful step-mom, and grew up to have a stable marriage and is a devoted parent. God is good!
I'm just gonna leave a semi-comment because I'm just really afraid that if I left a full comment I might say something real, um, not Christ like about that woman. So. . .
P.S. Thanks for the offer about looking at the curriculum. There is a mom at co-op that is supposed to be bringing hers for me to look at. If that doesn't happen, then I will definitely be getting in contact with you!
Post a Comment