Saturday, May 22, 2010

Being Versatile




Look how incredibly nice! A new friend named Dorcas, yes, from the Bible, remember Tabitha/Dorcas/Gazelle (how cool is that? sorry to go on about it but with a name like Jennifer I pretty much keep name envy.), gave this to me.

I think "versatile" must be a nice way confirm that I'm chaotic, ADD, hormonal, and a few other things. But I like versatile. I'm going to use that next time my husband asks what in the world just happened. I'll explain that I am simply versatile. Passionately versatile.

We were watching a news special the other day about "stretches of the truth" various politicians have made and you know what they never called it? Yep. A lie. Isn't that great. They had a dozen different things to call it. I should have written them down.

We have always used the word lie and not "fib" or "telling a story" because lyin' ain't cute. And telling an imaginative story is. And there needs to be known a distinct difference.

Anyhoo...can I just tell ya, my dryer is beeping for no reason right now and it is freaking. me. out. Our power has been off for two days so I think it probably has something to do with that. At least that's what I'm telling myself.

Oops, I did it again. I had such a good post in my head last night. Couldn't sleep so had it all written out right here in my head. Rachel, the Queen of Blogville, told me to keep a notepad beside my bed, but I can't help it - I'm versatile.

Speaking of Britney, that poor child. I wonder if she is better. Hmmm...

I read an interview with this reality t.v. star Heidi Montag while I was at work the other day (I know) and it was so sad. It made me feel just awful for her. Twenty three and all that plastic surgery. She looked like a forty year old trying to look 23. And some of the things she said, ooooohh law, now she's versatile. Sadly versatile.

Well, pray for me. I'm about to go have some spiritual warfare with my possessed dryer.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Why in the world is your power out and why is your dryer beeping??? I'll be anxiously awaiting your next post to make sure the dryer didn't eat you!

Dorcas said...

HA!HA! Thanks for your randomness.I love reading your blog

~blessings

dorcas